£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
2 months ago
An NYSE listed FMCG Brand are seeking to appoint an FP&A Analyst to perform robust commercial insight and analysis.
As FP&A Analyst, you're role will deliver Financial Insight and Analysis to a broad range of business stakeholders, encompassing the following:
- Delivery of regular reporting and planning processes across the Commercial Finance team and wider business
- Delivery of management reporting and financial insight
- Execute month end close process; consolidating results, and delivering summary level drivers of performance to leadership teams
- Monthly financial forecasting, including consolidating market forecasts, lead R&O adjustments, and liaise with Region FP&A.
- Deliver presentations on an ad hoc basis
- Develop reports, tools and insights to suit the requirements of stakeholders and business initiatives.
- Develop and roll out new systems, influencing design, co-ordinating testing, and managing implementation.
- Financial management of supply chain reporting with a cost of sales budget.
- Partner with supply chain leadership on cost optimization and holistic margin management and waste reduction.
You will be:
- Qualified - ACA/CIMA
- Experienced in a commercial role - 2-3 years
- FMCG experience ideal