An FP&A Accountant is sought by a particularly high-growth PE backed company who are based in the City. They have grown particularly quickly (both organically and by acquisition) over the past ten years to boast a truly global presence and a turnover of almost £1bn. The company is very well backed and will continue their expansion as they build a world-leading business. This is therefore a unique opportunity to join them and significant progression is available as the company continues to grow.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the FP&A Accountant will help continually improve financial performance and decision-making through reporting, analysis and planning. Specific duties include:
- Provide high quality and timely advice, information, analysis, reporting and interpretation to support effective decision making and performance management.
- Contribute to the production of finance packs with commentary.
- Assist in driving the budgeting and mid-year forecasting processes.
- Challenge the business divisions regarding observed weaknesses and improvement opportunities.
- Support & drive improvements in terms of management reporting and analysis.
- A range of ad hoc projects.
Successful candidates for the post of FP&A Accountant will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Possess strong management accounting experience.
- Have contributed to budgeting and / or forecasting processes.
- Want to move into to a more forward looking role that involves stakeholder management and business partnering.
- Be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where they will need to think for themselves.
Salary: £55k + 10-15% bonus + 10% pension + benefits.