£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
29 days ago
Financial Risk Manager - FinTech Start-Up (Series D)
A market leading Series D FinTech Start-Up based in London is seeking to appoint a Risk Manager to support in the development a new risk and controls function for the group.
- Conducting / facilitating regular risk identification, assessment and evaluation
- Supporting the business to define and articulate material controls and actions required to effectively manage identified risks
- Working with Risk Owners to formalise risk appetite and define risk metrics, ensure ongoing monitoring of set risk appetite
- Delivering risk support to key change/transformational programmes/projects, by providing relevant requirements and assisting with the identification and quantification of key project and business risks
- Coordinating and collating risk reporting for stakeholders and governing bodies
- Supporting the championing of a proactive risk culture across the business, including developing and delivery of training and other risk initiatives
- Embedding risk management / controls into key business processes and ensuring risk information is used to effectively support decision making
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in the risk process, supports compliance with the relevant code, legislation and best practice
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA/CPA)
- Experience of managing projects or assignments, with the ability to effectively prioritise work/delivery commitments to achieve timely and effective outcomes.
- Capable of influencing key stakeholders to mitigate risks and meet control requirements.