Financial Reporting Manager - 12 month FTC
£70- 80k + blue chips benefits package
Hertfordshire (2 days per week) + Working from home
This global market leader is an instantly recognisable household consumer brand name. It has experienced record revenues, cemented its position in core markets and taken market share from the competition.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, Group Statutory Reporting, you will be the go to person for pensions accounting. This role sits in a team that covers a wide range of areas, including, technical accounting to delivering PLC company & subsidiary statutory reporting.
- Responsible for pension accounting & leading internal & external reporting for the group's pension schemes
- Working across multiple teams to prepare statutory accounts and board packs
- Understand IFRS accounting frameworks & working with teams to apply any new accounting standards
- Dealing with external auditors and senior stakeholders within the organisation
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Strong technical accounting experience from a large company
- Highly collaborative and naturally inquisitive
- Maximum of 1 month notice period
- 8% pension
- On site gym, restaurants, coffee shops
- Highly flexible working (only 2 days in the office p/w)