Cedar is currently partnered with private-equity backed technology and infrastructure business to secure an Interim Finance Manager. The role is a 9 month contract, paying a day rate between £400-550 per day.
This rapidly growing private equity-backed infrastructure business based in London, has developed at an enviable pace in recent years. With a focus on delivering exceptional service and innovative solutions, they are at the forefront of their industry.
As Interim Financial Reporting Manager, you will cover:
- Prepare IFRS-compliant financial reporting for carve out / hive out transactions.
- Analyse financial data, addressing unique accounting challenges.
- Prepare detailed financial statements reflecting financial position and performance.
- Identify and implement process improvements in financial reporting.
- Navigate complex financial reporting, addressing challenges and hurdles.
- Monitor and report on carve out and hive out activities, meeting reporting deadlines.
- Innovate financial reporting processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience with carve out / hive out activity
- Experience using Oracle ERP
- The rate of £400-550 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £400-550 per day, this contract role as Interim Financial Reporting Manager, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
The company has a very forward-thinking, dynamic approach, adapting to new ideas and embracing innovation. Their Central London office is accessible from multiple transport hubs. They are attending the office usually around 2-3 times per week.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.