£400 - £425 per day
11 days ago
A global company is looking for an interim Financial Reporting Integration Manager for a period of 6 months at £400-425 per day.
- Financial accounting integration of the acquired business, and to support external reporting.
- Reliable process of uploading the financials into BPC at Group,
- Support in the mapping of local ledgers in SAP and BPC, working with local finance teams.
- Be the key contact for all BPC financial accounting related queries.
- Financial accounting- Assistance with acquisition accounting (opening balance sheet, fair value, financial accounting entries, consolidation entries, intercompany transactions)
- Understanding seller accounting policies and differences to said company accounting policies
- Review of completion accounts
- Preparation of financial information required for Group reporting
- Work with auditors
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA or CIMA)
- SAP experience
- Acquisition accounting (IFRS)
- 1 integration minimum
- BPC experience