£70000 - £75000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
21 days ago
Consumer Technology 'Power Brand' FTSE 100
Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager
£70k - £75k + Extensive Benefits + WFH Flex
I am partnering with one of the fastest-growing groups in the FTSE through a major talent acquisition programme, due to continued operational expansion and revenue growth. The Group is well known and adored by consumers and investors alike.
The Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager with be responsible for the following:
- Ownership of the accounting and reporting function for all central services, including property, working capital, treasury and taxation.
- Deliver the application of relevant accounting standards in line with recent changes (IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 etc).
- Manage a team of qualified accountants covering specialist accounting functions, as outlined above.
- Raise the bar on audit quality and be accountable for the remediation of any process weaknesses.
- Change and challenge current reporting processes and best practice to enhance reporting functionality through rapid business expansion.
Candidate role requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Previous ownership of periodical accounting and reporting
- Team management
- Experience in a rapid-growth change environment