Financial Reporting Analyst
Music / Media & Entertainment
£60k + 10% bonus + private healthcare + flexible working + big corporate benefits package
A Financial Reporting Analyst role with a global heavyweight in the Music & Entertainment world.
Headquartered in central London, this business is a genuine household name and supports ongoing personal and professional development.
As an Analyst within the Global Finance team - this role supports the delivery of the Group's management accounts, completing key month end processes and providing high level financial analysis which will be presented to senior management.
This Financial Reporting Analyst role will suit an ACA qualified individual seeking their first industry move.
- Support analysis and presentation of the Group management accounts - which is shared with senior management figures
- Ensure timely completion of key month end processes and high level financial analysis
- Own specific areas for monthly & quarterly reporting processes
- Maintain associated financial system & models to support production of Group results
- Liaise with Group external auditors
- Investigate monthly actuals vs forecast at both Group and divisional level
- Support other functions such as FP&A
- Support senior management - managing stakeholders up to VP level
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- ACA Qualified
- Strong technical skillset with gravitas to deliver information to senior stakeholders
- Genuine interest in Music / Media & Entertainment
- Drive and ambition!
- 10% bonus (consistently paid out)
- Several benefits unique to the industry
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to progress quickly!