UNICORN FIN TECH - LISTED COMPANY - £55-60k + STOCK OPTIONS - FINANCIAL DATA ANALYST
My client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst with proven history working in a financial reporting environment and understands the key functionality of regulatory reporting. You will be the key lead in extracting and analysing large sets of data and able to present using visualisation tools. This role has been created due to continued, successful growth and will become an important figure within the Regulatory Reporting team in Finance.
You will be savvy in building compliant data and submitting reports to regulatory authorities for internal controls, whilst having free reign in building efficient processes to streamline the way the team work. You will be communicating with stakeholders and wider finance departments such as the Finance Systems team to accurately measure data and provide information. You will use your expertise to build reports through visualisation tools through Tableau/Power BI.
As the expert in your field, your success will be measured on how efficient you can supply data analytics and your ambition to drive change can lead you to fantastic career progression in one of the largest growing companies in the world. My client offer unmatched benefits and exciting, forward thinking future progression with an opportunity to also travel internationally in your role as an option.
With the Fin Tech sector increasingly becoming a staple industry, Fin Tech continues to become a dominant presence with applications and developments that will continue to disrupt the FS markets. As a technological enabler, we see the rapid uptake in emerging markets, improving financial inclusion and serving as a catalyst for innovation across industry sectors and socioeconomic levels. Start up's continue to gain equity in order to become a dominant feature in years to come, however my client has held their presence for a large period of time, and after superior growth, the company IPO'd this year after substantial success.
To be successful in this role:
- Strong experience using SQL/Python, ability to build scripts and extract/analyse large sets of data for regulatory reporting
- Ability to build complex SQL models and experienced in Power BI/Tableau
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Previous experience in a Data Analytics role
- Confident and an effective communicator, being the focal point of providing expert analysis to wider finance teams and stakeholders
- Understanding of Finance/Accounting functions
- Previous experience working in a Fin Tech/Banking organisation - highly desirable
- Optional International Travel - up to 2-3 times a year