Cedar is recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant position within a Fintech business based in Soho, London.
The Fintech company has recent private equity backing as they aim to expand their market. They specialise in offering a very well-regarded corporate FX trading system. The successful candidate will have excellent exposure to the commercial workings of this dynamic and growing business.
As Financial Reporting Accountant, you will:
- Be responsible for consolidating month end group submissions, including P&L's, whilst preparing consolidation of half year and year end reporting packs to senior stakeholders across the business.
- You will be an expert on IFRS accounting standards, being able to advise across the International Finance teams whilst taking ownership of the UK holding companies subsidiary accounts. You will actively advise on group accounting policies and procedures and be an effective communicator for annual reporting between Central Finance and International Finance teams.
- You will support with advising on appropriate financial controls across the company and ensure regular balance sheet reviews and reconciliations are processed for the Group. You will support with Internal Audit queries and contribute on appropriate improvements for Internal Controls.
You will ideally have:
- Qualified in either (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- ACA qualified from a Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy practice.
- Experienced auditing medium to large/global, complex organisation
- A sound understanding of internal controls and group consolidations.
- An effective communicator with a bright personality and passionate about working collaboratively whilst owning key functionalities in a finance team.
Compensation & Benefits
The successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
- Hybrid working, working 2 days a week from the Soho, London office.
- 25 Days Holiday
- Statutory Pension
- Discretionary bonus
- Health Insurance