FP&A Manager, Market Leading Group, North London, up to £65k + Benefits + Free Travel
I am working with the market leader who are looking for a commercially astute FP&A Analyst to join their growing commercial finance function. With a current turnover of £450m, this renowned organisation is looking to grow their top line revenue through organic growth and a healthy pipeline of acquisitions.
Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A and sitting within a dynamic and collaborative finance team, you will play an integral part in; providing a world class service to deliver commercial insight on business performance to influence the decision-making process, drive profitable growth and support the delivery of the organisations long term strategic goals.
You will have the opportunity to support in the development and construction of the business plans for the business. Leading on the annual budgeting process and interim forecasts. You will be a key business partner for the organsiation, working closely with senior leadership within finance and non-finance to maximise business performance.
The ideal candidate will love building models, including using complex excel formulae. Your role will provide the perfect platform for you to use your experience to spot and identify opportunities and performance issues to help accelerate growth and avoid risks.
This best-in-class business is known for hiring and retaining the top-tier Finance talent and is a hugely competitive and sought-after place to work. They have ambitious, down-to-earth and supportive management who are known to develop talent and pull them up through the ranks as they grow rapidly into larger roles.
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ ACCA / ACA
- Experience driving new processes / streamlining current processes
- Ability to business partner at all levels - operational and very senior leaders
- Proven experience of building models on Excel; including complex formulae, automated worksheets and high data volumes
- Personable and effective communicator with strong presentation skills
Salary and Benefits
- £60-65k + Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Free TFL travel cards for you and 1 nominee (worth over £6,000)