£450 - £590 per day
4 days ago
A multinational FMCG business is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Integration Manager to join the group finance team. For an initial 6 months period, paying £450 to £590 a day.
Must have worked within group, including looking after a number of European entities.
- The candidate will support the Head of Financial Performance Management and Finance Integration Workstream Lead in the successful management reporting and forecasting process integration of the new Company.
- Working to a different reporting timetable to Group
- Define and implement the daily/weekly/monthly reporting requirements and ways of working.
- For the first three months, prepare relevant month-end, quarter-end and forecasting documents due to be submitted to Group. Obtain information from local integration resource, and local finance team to sign off.
- Support in the mapping of local ledgers to the FMCG business accountants in SAP and BPC, working with local finance teams.
- Work with the local finance team to ensure the commercial and financial data is capable of supporting insight and decision making, and that it is aligned with the target commercial model of the business for both the marketing unit and sourcing unit.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Group experience specifically in Europe
- SAP and BPC experience