City of London, London
Up to £28000.00 per annum
11 months ago
31 Aug 00:00
My Client is an International Law firm based in Central London. They are looking for a Early starting Part-Qualified CIMA/ACCA Financial, Planning and Analysis assistant to join there FP&A team, working alongside the FP&A manager.
The main responsibilities consist of:
- Assist with the preparation of Hyperion (PBCS) for use in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Assist with the review of fee income, headcount, expenditure and capex budgets submitted by Country Finance Managers.
- Produce Office and Practice Group reports for review meetings.
- Prepare monthly budget forecasting reports (Rolling Forecast).
- Assist the FP&A team with ad hoc budget and forecast tasks.
- Prepare fee earner budgets.
- Produce monthly WIP and lock up analysis and graphs.
- Assist with the preparation of reports for use in monthly country business reviews.
- Prepare the weekly group exposure and debt summary reports.
- Prepare cash collection target reports.
- Prepare outstanding debt reports.
- Provide support and assistance to the wider Group Accounting team.
- Provide support and assistance to non-UK finance and non-finance personnel as required.
- Provide support on ad hoc projects.
- Other ad hoc tasks that may vary in both nature and duration
The main requirements of this role are:
- Excellent MS Excel skills and knowledge of other MS applications.
- Must quickly demonstrate an aptitude for using Excel for effective analysis and reporting.
- Experience within the professional services industry, ideally legal, is desirable.
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards work.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is essential.
- Ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Ability to work as a team member and proven ability to work on own initiative.
If this role would be of interest and you fit the Criteria, please do forward your CV onto or Call 0203 002 8055