South West London, London
£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
12 days ago
My client is a Global FMCG giant, they are currently looking for a Performance Analyst to sit within their Finance team to partner with stakeholders in the business to assist in delivering outstanding business information, process, and analytics which drive better business performance.
This role brings high levels of exposure to the senior leadership and numerous opportunities to partner results across the business in directly impactful ways.
- Analyse and bring insights to the business to drive action and boost performance.
- Analysing performance of teams and products in specific market places for increased future performance
- Reporting on categories and understanding of various teams and markets.
- Analysing the forecasts and budgets for the organisation and preparing accurate insights to the future of the finance status of the company.
- Business partnering with stakeholders in the organisation to obtain and analyse business strategy.
- Project management throughout to drive team delivery
- Business partnering with the annual planning process to deliver information of change and transparency throughout the business to delivery a strategic future plan
- Taking on a P&L ownership frame of mind through performance reviews
- Analysing divisional performance to identify opportunities and risks for action to manage delivery of annual targets
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to own and drive business agenda
- Analytical background.
- Experience in business partnering