Financial Modeller, Energy Industry, Gatwick c£55k + Bonus and Benefits
I am working with one of the UK's leading Energy Infrastructure businesses that is looking for an experienced Financial Modeller to provide invaluable commercial insight for the business.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will lead the financial modelling workstream, supporting Marketing and Sales. You will play a central role in the bids for new business c£100m capital cost, ensuring bids are competitive. You will have the opportunity to create and develop the complex commercial and financial models whilst identifying commercial opportunities, deliver value and assess the business's short and long term forecasts.
Business Partnering with the Commercial, Finance and Asset teams ensuring all current and future investments are correctly managed. Furthermore, you will be responsible for creating, developing and running investment models accurately and liaising with the Sales team to prepare bid documents and commercial agreements, ensuring that investment models are approved.
The ideal candidate with have proven commercial finance acumen within Analysis, Consulting and Business Development. You will be a confident and clear communicator with the ability to converse with all levels, and push back against stakeholders when necessary.
- Fully Qualified, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Ideally understand investment modelling for propositions like ICP/IDNO
- Experience working with modelling standards e.g. FAST standard
- Clear understanding of accounting principles (P&L, cash-flow, Balance Sheet, Depreciation, Tax calcs)
- Excellent Communication skills to be able to interface directly with clients and business partners