City of London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Part-Qualified Finance Manager for a up and coming creative arts School based in the City of London.
This role is a sole position that will oversee the whole Finance function.
The company has experienced a strong level of growth over the last year and is predicted to do so in the current and following year.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who has an interest in the creative arts and would look to grow there career alongside the company.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for overseeing the production of the month end reporting.
- Creating forecasts and budgets to enable strategic decision making.
- Producing monthly P&L and balance sheet reports.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Managing tax returns, annual reporting, VAT returns.
- Monitoring cash flow, managing aged debtors.
- Processing invoices.
- Continuous process improvement and streamlining of finance function.
- Variance analysis.
- Previous Senior Accountant/Finance Manager experience highly desirable
- Experience of Xero would be desirable
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA studier.
- A passionate and confident individual who would not be scared to introduce change.
- Able to identify opportunities to continually add value through process improvement.
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a charismatic, passionate environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now and send your CV over