£55000 - £63000 per annum + 10% pension + 27 days hols + generous bens
13 days ago
A Finance Integration Manager is sought by one of the UK's leading pension schemes; with well over £10bn AUM they are growing particularly quickly both in terms of member numbers and assets under management.
The Finance Integration Manager will support a large scale project to support the move from one third-party supplier to another by 2023 that will have impacts across the entire business. Key duties include:
- Document the design and data flows from the suppliers systems to the company systems so it can be replicated to the new supplier.
- Ensure the data provided is backed up by a robust audit trail to ensure it can be reconstructed in the new supplier's systems.
- Assist the Head of Accounting with the design of information flows around the G/L, payments, cash, banking & charges.
- Provide testing and assurance over all financial transactions during the transition period.
- Devise a financial test and audit plan to ensure the transactions have been transferred over correctly.
- Work with the Finance Business Partner to ensure that the project comes in on-time and to budget.
The successful candidate for the post of Finance Integration Manager will:
- Have some formal financial training though candidates may or may not be qualified accountants.
- Possess a strong understanding of double entry accounting (ideally with the pensions sector).
- Have experience of defining accounting systems & processes and embedding financial awareness within a business.
- Demonstrate significant exposure to mapping workflows.
- Thrive in a project-based role where you'll be one of the key people responsible for the successful delivery of this project.
NOTE: This role will initially be offered as a 2 year Fixed-Term contract though extensions are likely.