£65000 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Our client is a young, independent brand activation, events, and media company with 20-30% year on year growth. This hugely successful business in central London has an international client base and a hugely passionate leadership team with a strong reputation in the industry, and a loyal customer base.
The Finance Director will partner the MD and CEO and help build a real financial strategy for the business, supporting the business growth with solid financial information and insight. You will also own the finance function, building a strong financial and control environment, to create a solid foundation from which to build a team.
You will contribute to the development of the overall company strategy with all areas of the business, working with other departments and various Head Of's, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate, and providing financial guidance on all activities.
For this role you will need to have a broad finance skill set and be able to roll your sleeves up to get hands-on with the company finances of this young business, being able to work in a dynamic environment and help the business move to the next stage. You will also work with the project teams on fine-tuning the new accounting system which is soon to go live at the end of the year.
- Qualified accountant with a strong financial and management reporting background
- Experience working in a dynamic environment in an SME
- Proven leader and business partner to senior management
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and able to make critical business decisions
- Experience and understanding of the media or creative industries would be beneficial