City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day
6 months ago
An international Fintech are recruiting for an immediately available Spanish speaking Financial Controller, for an initial 3 month period, based in central london. This contract will be inside IR35 paying rate of £400 a day .
MUST SPEAK AND WRITE SPANISH
- Prepare Financial statements in Spanish
- Ensure all entities controlled are compliant with local legislation, corporate and management books reflect a true and accurate position of the entity finances, and accounting related Balance Sheet (B-S) and Profit & Loss (P&L) effects are understood.
- Prepare or oversee the accurate and timely preparation of statutory filings and supporting commentary for all controlled entities, and submit to signatory for sign-off. Create the statutory to corporate reconciliation on a quarterly basis and ensure differences are understood
- Ensure actuals for all controlled entities are provided to relevant stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner, managing contributions from Assistant Controllers and 3rd party providers. This includes inputs to annual statutory accounts, tax returns, investment and impairment reviews and answers to ad hoc queries.
- MUST SPEAK AND WRITE SPANISH
- Qualified (ACCA or ACA or CIMA)