£80000 - £85000 per annum
20 days ago
Financial Controller - Retail
London (+ WFH)
£80k - £85k
Looking to continue your career within a progressive Retail group?
This global retail business has continued to trade positively despite the challenging socio-economic landscape. The group is now keen to further strengthen its corporate reporting function by appointing a new Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial Reporting - Manage, review and deliver financial reporting and accounting for a trading region.
- Management Information - Prepare key management information to aid commercial decision making.
- Process and Controls - Drive best practice and constantly improve all internal controls to create a robust framework.
- Cashflow - Ensure cash is meticulously managed and own cashflow forecasting.
- Team Management - Orchestrate a high calibre team of Accountants to deliver quality to the reporting timetable.
- Systems Enhancements - Seek to continually automate process in line with a SAP system implementation.
- Financial Reporting expertise
- Team management
- MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE