PE backed Media
Exclusive role: A private equity backed Media business is seeking to appoint a Financial Controller to join their rapidly expanding London office. Reporting directly into the impressive CFO; you will have exposure to all M&A activities whilst having overall responsibility for the finance function.
The business has significant backing and aggressive growth plans - this is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to have a clear route to become Finance Director in the next 2-3 years.
- Preparation of annual budgets and subsequent re-forecasts
- Preparation of monthly actuals, variance analysis vs. budget - with assistance from direct reports
- Be a 'Number 2' to the CFO and deputise in his absence
- Be a true 'business partner' for the London office
- Work with CFO on financial audit
- Assist CFO with short- and long-term planning
- Ad hoc M&A work (circa 25% of the role)
- Qualified accountant - ACA practice trained preferred
- Strong experience gained in industry
- Articulate and ambitious, with an appetite to work in a fast-growing business
- £70-75,000 + bonus
- Strong package and quick career progression!