Up to £80000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
7 months ago
A globally distinguished Higher Education establishment based in central London is seeking to appoint a Financial Controller to oversee the organisation's international financial operations.
The role is an integral part of the Senior Management Team and will have considerable exposure across the global business, including reporting lines to the Executives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving Performance - Identify business opportunities through analytical review and enhancing performance data
- System upgrade, implementation and enhancement - Project manage the implementation of a new financial reporting suite and ensure end-to-end user friendliness
- Process and Controls - Enable the finance function to run efficiently and fluidly
- Investment - Build investment cases for business consideration, developing scenario models to highlight growth opportunities
- Management - Lead a team of over 10 finance professionals covering AP, AR and Treasury
- Team management experience (more than 5)
- Exposure to enhancing systems