Up to £90000.00 per annum
22 days ago
International Media Agency
This mid-sized, market leading media agency has been winning awards and new clients at an impressive rate.
To facilitate this continued growth, it is now looking for a charismatic International Financial Controller.
Leading a small team delivering financial support across various country entities, the role includes;
- Working closely with senior management to help drive profitability
- Partnering with various cross functional senior leadership team members to provide commercial support and business analysis for the international region
- Breakdown of Client P&Ls to business area MDs and account teams to help drive profitability
- Fee proposals, pricing and costing through rate card creation and cost plus models
- Overall delivery of management reporting, forecasting and budgeting for several International entities
- Insightful analysis and commentary of business results
- Adhoc projects, i.e. Acquisition support
- Quarterly reforecasts and 3-year budget plans. Driving GP margins across all clients.
- Monitor cash flow and cost review and control across the markets.
- Continuous process improvement
You will have experience of working within a successful Media Agency having partnered senior, non-finance stakeholders.
With a passion for the sector, you will instinctively know how to add value to this dynamic, rapidly growing and innovative agency, through a balance of commercial finance and rigorous financial control.