I am currently working with a rapidly growing, disruptive Fintech business that are looking to recruit a Financial Controller for their London based team.
The business is going through a period of significant growth and as such require an experienced Financial Controller to join the team.
Reporting to the CFO you will oversee all aspects of Financial Reporting including developing controls and processes, statutory accounting, regulatory reporting and overseeing all financial operations.
This role will pay between £90k and 110k depending on experience plus hybrid working, 10-15% bonus and great benefits and equity.
- Oversight and development of the finance team
- Ownership of all financial reporting processes including month-end and year-end statutory accounts
- Act as the main point of contact for the annual audit
- Manage all aspects of regulatory reporting
- Oversight of Financial reporting for the UK & European business
- Budget & Forecasting for the UK & European Business
- Financial Analysis of potential acquisitions
The successful candidate will have / be:
- ACA / CA Qualified having trained in an accounting firm (Big 4/Top 10 Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 5-7+ years PQE
- Previous management experience
- Exposure to internal controls within a group function
- Strong technical background with exposure to statutory and regulatory standards
- Prior FS experience would be an advantage
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading FinTech business in London as a financial controller. The business is in a strong position financially and are keen to bring good quality people into the business. Clear path to develop into a Financial Director.