West London, London
Up to £90000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Divisional Financial Controller
This highly profitable, medium sized, international Media business is seeking a charismatic Financial Controller.
Leading a team of qualified and part qualified accountants, with end to end finance ownership and reporting to the Divisional CFO, the role includes:
- Integral member of the divisional senior leadership team, owning the delivery of financial reporting and control
- Overseeing the delivery of regular management reporting, insightful analysis, budgeting & forecasting
- Provision of decision support to enhance the operational management of the business
- Partnering commercial senior stakeholders, providing commercial insight for the division
- Ownership of balance sheet and cash flow
- Leading and coaching a talented team of finance professionals
- Key point for contact for the business unit for External and Internal Audits.
- Key point of contact for Group Finance including day to day deliverables, reporting and their preparation of statutory accounts and tax submissions.
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of leading and developing a team, building strong cross-functional relationships and ensuring right first time reporting. With high levels of emotional intelligence and impressive communication skills, you will also have experience of owning the financial control environment and have a demonstrable background of functional and team improvement.
This is a high profile position, offering genuine ownership and autonomy.