Finance Manager, EMEA - c.£65k - London (WFH)
As a market leader in the brand management sector, this dynamic organisation partners with some of the biggest names in the world - across the sports, entertainment and retail sectors.
Owning the Controllership function across EMEA and leading a talented team of 3; this role will suit an ACA qualified individual seeking their second move out of practice.
- Oversee monthly accounts preparation
- Oversee outsourced payroll for EMEA
- Manage AR across EMEA
- Cashflow forecasting and Cash Management
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage AP function
- Oversee tax and statutory audits across EMEA
- Submission of Stat, VAT, Tax and Payroll returns
- Liaise with external advisors
- Group reporting packs preparation
- Lead projects focussed on process improvement and system implementations
- Assist FD with EMEA Financial Reporting Pack
- Assist FD with annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Lead and develop a talented team of 3
- Qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with circa 2 years PQE
- Strong IFRS experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Staff management experience (desirable)
To £65k + package.