Up to £90000 per annum
6 months ago
Leading independent Media agency
Financial Controller - business partner to SLT
This international, privately owned media agency has grown at a phenomenal rate, rapidly expanding into new territories and able to demonstrate a client portfolio of global power brands.
It is now seeking a charismatic finance professional to partner the UK management team.
Managing a team, the role includes:
- Business partnering the UK commercial heads and senior leadership team
- Will drive business performance
- Client performance analysis
- Set KPIs
- Educate the business heads on commercial finance
- Create and review business cases
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, 3-year plans and Board presentations on UK business performance and future state
- Ad Hoc analysis & project work for the CFO and CEO
You will be a qualified accountant with a demonstrable track record of quickly getting under the skin of the business to understand and influence the commercial drivers.
With immediate and obvious gravitas, energy and an innate desire to get stuck in, you will have a track record of thriving in an environment than operates at pace, is constantly changing, is experiencing growing pains and needs firm financial leadership.
Experience of the Media sector is not essential however, strong excel skills, stakeholder management, a high degree of commercial savvy and the ability to translate finance for the business are an absolute must.
This is a high profile, business partnering role that will give you the opportunity to quickly make an enormous impression across the entire business.