I have been mandated to search for a Financial Controller for one the world's largest industry-specific software platforms. Operating across the healthcare sector, their global SaaS platform facilitates faster, smoother contacts between stakeholders on all sides. They work with over a million unique providers, are expanding, have no debt and are profitable!
This is a unique opportunity for a Financial Controller to work for a particularly knowledgeable CFO at a key point in the company's growth journey. The role will be varied and will include:
- Leading the timely production of balance sheet, P&L account and cash flow statements.
- Managing and developing the day-to-day accounting function (3 staff).
- Developing the SaaS model to improve profitability e.g. by product, client group, country etc.
- Understanding industry challenges to ensure revenues can be maximised.
- Supporting the CFO with delivering the future growth strategy , developing new products etc.
- A range of ad hoc projects.
The successful candidate for the position of Financial Controller will:
- Be a qualified accountants (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years pqe
- Possess significant SaaS experience or experience of a SaaS equivalent structure.
- Demonstrate a collaborative management style that engenders inclusiveness and transparency.
- Have prior staff management experience from time already spent as a Financial Controller or similar.
- Enjoy working with finance & non-finance people alike and being part of a genuine success story.
Salary: c. £100000 - £125000 + bonus + bens