Financial Controller - Growing SME - London - Hybrid working
An exclusive Financial Controller role with a high-growth firm in central London.
This young, award-winning, globally recognised brand headquartered in London, has grown to 3 offices internationally, with 2X revenue growth year on year! They have a fantastic ethos - being know for taking on meaningful projects that bring cultures and communities together on a global scale - and are led by one of the biggest names in their industry.
To support this rapid growth, they need a bright and confident Finance professional to partner a passionate CFO and help represent Finance across the business. You will play a leading role by supervising the team that deliver the financials for the UK, and overseeing the budgeting, forecasting and cash-flow management.
You will get ownership for the financial operations for the UK, whilst acting as the number 2 to an experienced CFO and a trusted Business Partner to Senior Management and their teams. As the 'group' FC based in the London HQ - you will provide guidance to the controllers in other countries.
This is a great role for someone looking to step up in their career, who is eager to learn and develop new skills under an experienced and nurturing CFO, and is a great steppingstone to an FD role in the future.
- Leadership - manage and mentor a team of 2 direct reports. 1 recently qualified + 1 studying - helping them grow and increase responsibilities.
- Financial & Management Reporting - owning the Management Pack and month-end process including signing everything off and presenting to the CFO. Oversee the Year-end and Audit processes.
- Forecasting + Budgeting - Take ownership for the Forecasting processes, allowing Senior Management to understand where the business is going, understand profitability and communicating opportunities to support the businesses rapid growth.
- Cash-flow Management - own the cash-flow models - and ensure the Senior Management and Project teams are able to understand their pipeline and mitigate risks.
- Finance Business Partnering - provide insight and analysis to the Head of Project Management and their teams, covering project costs and revenue
Experience needed to be successful in this role
- Qualified ACA/CA with 3+ years PQE
- A true 'people person' - someone with the confidence and gravitas to build trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and across all functions
- You don't need to have all the experience mentioned above in the role - just a hunger to learn and develop under an experienced CFO