Cedar is currently partnered with a global, PE-Backed, Telecommunications Business to secure an Interim Financial Controller based in Central London. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £500-650 per day.
This rapidly growing business has been a dynamic and challenging entrant into the telecommunications and infrastructure market. They have performed extremely well, winning high-profile projects, while continuing to raise funds to drive the business forward.
As Interim Financial Controller, you will cover:
- Oversee financial transaction processes, including Accounts Payable, Receivable, Payroll, Treasury.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management.
- Prepare and analyse monthly budget variance.
- Lead the annual financial audit and preparation of financial accounts.
- Responsible for the fixed asset accounting.
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Responsible for presentation of company and board reporting.
- Support the annual budget process, strategic planning, forecasting.
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience with IFRS reporting, liaising with external audits.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £500-650 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £500-650 per day, this contract role as Interim Financial Controller, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops. The company has a very forward-thinking, dynamic approach, adapting to new ideas and embracing innovation.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.