A rapidly growing multinational insurance brokerage based in Central London is looking for an interim Financial Controller to join their team on a 6-9 month contract basis, paying £450-500 per day inside IR35.
As Interim Financial Controller, you will:
- Completing the monthly financial reporting and close process.
- Support the implementation of general ledger and record keeping.
- Treasury management and cash flow forecasting
- Leading management reporting to international business
- Budget preparation, forecasting and monitoring.
- Quarterly financial reporting including supporting Tax and Compliance requirements.
- Assisting with statutory accounts, indirect tax and corporate tax reporting
- Supporting with other financial projects
- Professional accounting qualification. ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- Knowledge and awareness of accounting standards
- Knowledge or experience of MGA business (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of using accounting systems - SAGE, Workday or MS Dynamics (desirable but not essential - training will be provided)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Team player as well being able to work on their own
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £450-500 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £450-500per day, this contract role as interim Financial Controller, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops, and the company embraces a flexible and understanding approach to hybrid working. They typically attend the office 2-3 times per week.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.