Cedar is currently partnered with a highly successful real estate business to secure an Interim Financial Controller, based in Central London. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £400-600 per day.
This prestigious company based in Central London is a market-leader in the real estate industry. They have an historic legacy, having been operating for multiple decades, and a truly impressive growth story. They are now widely recognised as operating at the cutting edge of their industry, with an enviable portfolio of assets and projects.
As Interim Financial Controller, you will:
- Statutory Reporting, VAT Filings and liaising with external accounting firm.
- Implement new process and controls procedures.
- Lead budgeting and all forecasting processes.
- Cashflow reporting and forecasting.
- Lead month end close process.
- Maintain compliance reporting and adherence to accounting standards.
- Oversee Management Accounting and delivering of accurate internal management reporting.
- Ad hoc projects
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience working within Financial Control, within a complex environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £400-600 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £400-600 per day, this contract role as Interim Financial Controller, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops, and the company embraces a flexible and understanding approach to hybrid working. They typically attend the office 2-3 times per week.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.