Jersey, Channel Isles
Up to £75000 per annum
7 months ago
C£75,000 + benefits
Growing consumer facing business is experiencing sustained success and has created the new position of Financial Controller.
Managing a small team and reporting to the Group FD, the role includes:
- Creation of Board level management reporting pack
- Implementation of robust internal controls
- Insightful analysis on business performance
- Cash flow forecasting
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Business case creation
- Investment appraisals
- Coaching and development of the finance team
As a qualified accountant, you will have a broad mix of financial experience spanning statutory reporting, financial control and decision support. Comfortable partnering a range of stakeholders from General Manager to Group Finance, you will have high levels of emotional intelligence, broad commercial acumen and be comfortable getting hands on with a small but rapidly growing business.