Financial Controller, Middlesex, £65k + 20% bonus
Currently working with an industry renowned, multi-billion turnover SME looking for a technically focused Financial Controller. Managing a team of 2 you will be responsible for all financial and statutory reporting for the UK entity.
Brilliant opportunity for a technically strong accountant seeking a broad role with great senior leadership exposure, reporting directly to the UK Finance Director.
Key finance responsibilities:
- Responsibility for company finances for both the UK and Ireland
- Covering all aspects Financial Reporting, Payroll, Tax and Treasury
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of all financial systems, statements and reports
- Regularly present relevant financial information senior management
- Responsible for managing annual audit and production of annual financial statements.
- Ensure Year End accounting processes are executed in a timely and accurately manner
- Provide management and support to Shared Service Centre
- Responsible for the budget and all costs associated with Finance.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and capable of the following:
- Proactive and confident qualified accountant, at least 2 years post qualified experience
- Experience in similar technical reporting role
- Management experience is essential
- Strong academic background
- Experience using an ERP system would be desirable
- Confident to push back and challenge senior leadership when necessary
- Strong skills reporting under IFRS