Global Business School Group
Central London + Working From Home
This world renowned Business School group is backed by significant investors and operates from several international locations including the UK.
With an entrepreneurial and nimble approach to business growth that is characterised by exceptionally rapid decision making, this dynamic organisation is seeking an ambitious Financial Controller.
The role includes:
- Work closely with the CFO and own monthly, quarterly and annual close and reporting
- Lead a team, setting development plans and coaching to a best practice standard of delivery
- Work closely with the business to support a new ERP implementation
- Drives process and controls improvements
- Support the budgeting process
Candidate profile required:
- Experience of delivering financial control and reporting
- Will have led a team
- High levels of intellectual horsepower
- Demonstrably impressive communication skills which has enabled you to engage effortlessly with financial and commercial stakeholders
- An extremely high calibre finance professional with a CV that reflects a top percentile profile
- A driven and confident individual who displays an insatiable curiosity to get under the skin of the business and drive consistent improvements
This is a high profile role within an established, ambitious and dynamic business populated by people who have joined from some of the world's leading brands.