Circa £125,000 + Benefits
Central London / Working from Home
This market leading, £1.5bn revenue leisure business has grown rapidly over the past 5 years, via both organic expansion and acquisitions.
Now on an exciting journey to take the business to the next level of development and maturity, this dynamic organisation is seeking to recruit an exceptional Financial Controller.
Managing a local and overseas multi-site team, the role will include:
- Ownership of financial and management reporting for group and multiple subsidiaries
- Driving group wide process improvements and ensuring clear adherence to finance policies
- External financial reporting including annual reports, results, trading announcements and subsidiary reporting
- Stewardship of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting calendar
- Working collaboratively with the operating business to deliver business performance and maintain strong financial control
- Partnering with the FP&A team to ensure group wide understanding of international reporting and standards
- Ad hoc report preparation for Exec consumption
- Partnering with external auditors to manage and co-ordinate audit timetable and delivery
- Chartered accountant with demonstrable experience of delivering enhanced financial controls across a sizeable business.
- Tangible experience of leading and developing teams to improved performance
- Demonstrably hands-on approach to overseeing report delivery
- Has effected positive change across a multi-currency environment, maturing an existing finance function (or elements of)
- Has engaged with, and successfully influenced senior management
- High degree of emotional intelligence, communication skills and a 'can do' approach to problem solving
- Able to operate within a fast paced and fluid organisation that is growing at a rapid rate
This is rare opportunity for a Financial Controller to genuinely drive change across an enormously exciting, fast paced and successful business.