Up to £90000 per annum + + options + bonus
about 1 month ago
High growth Data Services provider
To £90,000 + options + bonus (dependant on experience)
This entrepreneurial, high growth data services provider has experienced phenomenal year-on-year success from a standing start in 2015. Its market disrupting model has enabled the business to deliver 50% growth over the past 12 months despite the economic uncertainty caused by the pandemic.
Privately owned, this dynamic organisation has a large portfolio of blue chip clients and is the constant subject of Private Equity interest.
To help facilitate the exciting growth plans, including international expansion the new role of Financial Controller has been created.
Reporting to a strategic, market facing CFO, the role includes:
- Owning end-to-end finance, ensuring a 'no surprises' reporting environment
- Leading a team of 5, coaching individuals to improved performance, implementing personal development plans and delegating effectively where appropriate
- Improving the financial processes and reporting environment, creating a robust structure that allows for rapid business scale up
- Creating high quality management reporting, delivering forecasting, planning and budgeting and driving improved financial understanding through the business
- Overseeing payroll and managing external relationships including auditors
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of successfully implementing a robust financial control structure within a rapid growth SME environment. You will have the vision to understand what the financial control structure should look like in 2-3 years' time in line with the business growth plans and have the expertise to execute that plan.
Intellectual horsepower, excellent communication skills and an ability to work at pace within an entrepreneurial culture are essential, as is an appetite and energy level to excel within this highly exciting success story.
Experience of working within a 'people services' business would be an advantage though is not essential.