£50000 - £55000 per annum + long-term incentive + benefits
about 1 month ago
Cedar are delighted to recruit a Financial Controller for an exciting property management start-up. Backed by private equity, the company have an innovative technology driven approach that allows them to offer a greater level of service to their clients for a lower cost than many of their traditional competitors; they are a market disruptor who have already seen real growth on a national scale and this growth is poised to continue and accelerate further.
They seek to recruit a commercially aware Financial Controller to help drive their performance. Reporting at Board level, duties will include:
- Ensuring all service charge accounting is completed accurately and on-time for all clients.
- Applying improved systems & processes that will support significant business growth.
- Developing and implementing internal KPI reporting to track all measures of performance.
- Preparing financial information for management / Board; bring all accounting in house.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients with queries on their accounts.
- A range of ad hoc projects to support a fast-growing business.
Applicants for the post of Financial Controller will have the following attributes:
- Fully qualified accountant (those who have trained with a reputable practice are especially sought).
- Strong attention to detail - able to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines.
- Excellent customer focus, both to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- A team player who is committed to ensuring the growth of a young, dynamic business.
Salary: £50000 - £55000 + long term incentive + benefits