City of London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
7 days ago
Cedar are working with a leading and independent run Construction and Building Services business located in Central London who are looking to appoint a Financial Controller.
Reporting into an impressive Finance Director, you will be bought in to manage the accounts team and support in updating their systems and processes.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and audit files
- Preparation of the statutory practice report
- Monitor expenditure on apprentice Levy and government funding levy quarterly
- Manage the Accounts team whilst understanding their roles and responsibilities to help support and mentor
- Attend monthly meetings with department heads and issue reports to managers and directors
- Process and system updates
- Ad-hoc work to cover sickness and annual leave
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Management experience
- Track record of taking the lead in process improvements
- Excellent attention to detail, forward thinking with a strategic approach
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare