Up to £85000 per annum + + Bonus etc
about 1 month ago
C£85,000 + bonus etc
Niche Investment Bank
This niche investment bank are a growing name across the international markets, with an enviable deal pipeline and impressive run rate.
This continued growth has created the new role of Financial Controller.
- Reporting to the CFO, the role includes:
- Ownership of the monthly management reporting
- Management and review of the financial accounting packs
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting for the small number of local and oversea entities
- Working closely with non-finance business stakeholders to ensure accurate information flow, forecasts are accurate and timely
- Budgeting and planning
- Point of contact for Audit queries and requests and additional service providers
- Analytical review of VAT returns, tax returns, EEC sales lists etc
As a qualified accountant, you will have experience of delivering best practice financial controls and reporting standards across a financial services environment. Familiar with regulatory reporting, consolidating foreign currencies and partnering non-finance stakeholders, you will have the agility and emotional awareness to excel within hands-on SME environment.
This is a high profile role within a successful and highly profitable success story.