Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £85000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Circa £85,000 + benefits
This market leading manufacturing business with operations across multiple international territories has gone from strength to strength. With products at the cutting edge of the sector, this organisation is recognised as an innovative and dynamic success story.
As part of its ongoing growth plan, the company is now seeking an experienced Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager and Regional CFO, the role includes:
- As part of the International factory management team with ownership for finance across several manufacturing sites, provide an insightful business partnering relationship to the divisional senior management team
- Prepare and present 3 year business plan, annual budgets and forecasts for the manufacturing business in addition to providing financial support to bids for future projects
- Own capex including investment analysis, capex controlling and reporting
- Lead and develop the divisional finance team
- Deliver monthly management reporting including costs vs. budgets/forecasts, recoveries and variance analysis
- Ensure best practice working capital management including stock control/taking, obsolete stocks, scrap process and maximising supplier terms
- Assist in the further development of SAP and defining finance related processes
- Occasional travel to international plants
As an impressively well-rounded and emotionally intelligent qualified accountant you will have first class communications skills and high levels of intellectual horsepower. Y
ou will easily build cross functional relationships, have impressive business partnering experience, balanced with familiarity of driving a best-practice financial control environment.
Whilst knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage, experience within a Manufacturing environment is essential.
This is a high profile and critical hire for a growing and well publicised success story.