£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
05 Mar 00:00
Hands on Financial Controller role available with a forward thinking, growing recruitment firm based in the City of London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a enthusiastic, high impact individual to engineer change and drive growth as the business looks the achieve ambitious growth objectives in the next 1-3 years. As Financial Controller you will have the opportunity to mentor, develop and drive a large team to improve process but also formulate strategy to achieve business goals.
Your leaderships will be exceptional, as you guide and upskill your team thus helping to improve overall performance/output. You will provide insight to directors and the board on financial position both on actuals and forecast, allowing for sound strategy to be implemented and achieved.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
- Overall management of the finance function within the company: Credit Control team, Outsourced finance admin team (overseas) and the Assistant FC
- Oversee production of monthly management accounts to board including budgeting and forecasting, preparing financial statements
- Supporting team leaders with upkeeping high standards across the team including setting targets, identifying training opportunities
- Working closely with sales to ensure best possible opportunity for growth supported by a high functioning accounts team
- Identifying and recommneding change/process improvement opportunities (Investment)
- Business Partnering all departments to support financial decision making
Whats in it for you?
- £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
- Bi-annual bonus
- Broad business exposure
- Progression scope - as the business achieves growth targets the structure will allow for you to develop your role and seniority within the business
Click the link below to apply!