£86000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent benefits
2 months ago
PE backed Consumer facing business
C£90,000 + excellent benefits
This dynamic, innovative and acquisitive group has gone from strength to strength, expanding its already successful portfolio of services and moving into new markets, both locally and overseas.
With new Private Equity backing, the business is poised to continue its rapid growth plans.
In this newly created, finance improvement focused role you will:
- Manage a team of c25 people across Accounting and Reporting
- Drive efficiencies including the use of robotic process automation
- Own all cyclical reporting activities, executing improvements across the remit, delivering a best practice environment
- Engage with and influence business stakeholders
- Identify and execute improvements to cash flow forecasting
- Manage the relationship with external audit advisors and HMRC
To deliver in this high profile role, you will be a chartered accountant with a high level of intellectual horsepower and demonstrable emotional intelligence.
Having managed a sizeable team where you displayed first class coaching and mentoring skills, you will also have a transparent track record of delivering tangible change across the accounting function.
This is a role which requires challenge, push back and a pro-active approach to driving improvements across finance.