£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Global leader in the Media sector is moving into new markets across multiple territories via acquisitions and joint ventures.
As part of this expansion programme, this incredibly dynamic and exciting business is seeking a Financial Controller to own the FP&A and Financial Reporting for a rapidly growing international territory.
In this high profile and hands on role based in London, the role includes:
- Own and consolidate local territory management and statutory reporting
- Work closely with various business units to understand and ensure appropriate transfer pricing and profit share structures are in place
- Support any M&A activity, including post deal integration of target entities
- Educate local territory finance leaders in technical accounting best practice
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process for the territory including insight on performance
- Review new contacts in relation to revenue recognition
As a qualified Chartered accountant, you will have experience of working within a multi-national company, delivering management and statutory reporting, owning the FP&A process and will also have a good understanding of transfer pricing principles.
With demonstrably high levels of intellectual horsepower and technical accounting knowledge you will also ideally, though not essential have had exposure to US GAAP and SAP.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a well-known and exciting business that has interests right across the Consumer elements of the Media sector.