Role: Financial Controller - Financial Services (Real Estate) - Mayfair, London
Salary: £75,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits
Cedar are recruiting a Financial Controller position to sit on the Joint Ventures side of an impressive real estate investment fund holding a collective $9bn AUM, with London HQ based in Mayfair, London. The Financial Controller will be reporting into the Head of Finance and be responsible for 2 direct reports, based 4 days a week in the office. The Role will balance a mix of commercial responsibilities alongside the reporting aspects of the role.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step up into a controller role and foster the development of the team as the company looks to grow and expand.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day financial operations of the company.
- Prepare and analyse financial reports, budgets, and forecasts.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Supervise and mentor the finance team to achieve departmental goals.
- Conduct financial analysis to identify cost-saving opportunities and improve financial performance.
- Collaborate with external auditors, tax advisors, and banking institutions.
- Provide strategic financial guidance to senior management.
- Maintain financial systems and implement process improvements where necessary.
- Participate in financial due diligence for potential real estate investments.
- Qualified (ACCA / ACA / CIMA) with at least 2 years Post Qualified Experience
- Finance Manager or relevant experience in a Real Estate Business or similar
- Must be experienced in Group Consolidations
- Ideally have experience with Joint Ventures
- Salary £70,000 - £78,000
- Disc Bonus (20%)
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership