A Financial Controller is sought by a rapidly expanding, global, fintech financial services leader who have grown exponentially over recent years to boast revenues in excess of $3bn. With significant external backing, they have made dozens of acquisitions to support their organic growth and are poised to continue this upward trajectory over the coming years.
This newly created position of Financial Controller will report to the UK Finance Director and primarily support the UK Retail arm of the business. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the production of relevant agency partners financial reporting under local (UK) GAAP.
- Support the parent company's global consolidation with reporting under IFRS & US GAAP.
- Develop & embed a strong control environment to support future growth and expansion.
- Assist the UK FP&A Manager with the production of budgets, forecasts and other analytics.
- Provide relevant input to improve clarity of both local & group Board packs on a routine basis.
- Offer additional support to a wide range of projects as the company continues to grow & scale.
The ideal candidate for the position of Financial Controller will:
- Be a qualified CCAB accountant with broad exposure to either IFRS, UK or US GAAP reporting.
- Possess prior experience in either the financial services sector or a large, international business.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Enjoy working at pace for a dynamic, rapidly expanding business offering real career progression.
Salary: £65000 - £75000 + bonus + benefits.