City of London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
A Financial Accountant is sought by a fast-growing global financial group who offer banking, securities, investment management and other financial services to a diverse client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and individuals. They are headquartered in the City of London with other overseas offices in major financial centres.
The post of Financial Accountant would suit someone with regulatory experience in brokerage and is a broad role which will cover the full spectrum of accounting as well as regulatory reporting across capital and liquidity. Specific responsibilities include:
- Daily capital adequacy calculations, including but not limited to, FER, CRR, CCR
- Prepare ICAAP to board submission and Pillar 3 statement
- Prepare and submit all financial Regulatory returns (FSA001, 002, 019, 055, COREP)
- Provide financial information, analysis and advice on a monthly basis
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the relevant regulatory framework and interpreting all rule changes that may affect current and future business lines and operations.
- Assist with the preparation / filing of the monthly CMAR report
- Preparation of counterparty annual reviews / due diligence
The successful candidate for the post of Financial Accountant will:
- Be a qualified Accountant with broad financial (and ideally regulatory) accounting experience.
- Possess experience in investment banking / brokerage; CASS experience would be a bonus.
- Demonstrate advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUP, sum if; pivot tables and charts.
- Have strong analytical and organisational abilities as well as being a flexible hands-on self-starter.
- Very keen to develop their career in a dynamic high growth organsation.