City of London, London
Up to £60000.00 per annum + bonus and corporate benefits
12 months ago
Financial and Project Accountant - City of London
A leading Engineering consultancy in the heart of London, is offering an ambitious ACA with industry experience, the fantastic opportunity to fast track their career in the business to FC.
As the senior finance partner in the fastest growing division in the business, you will own the project and management accounts, providing commercial support to the key operators of the business, and support the strategy for maximum profitability.
This is a broad role which will allow you to develop strengths across the full spectrum of accounting and commercial finance, learn the key business drivers, and give you the skills and credibility you need to take on a Financial Controller role in the business in two years. The business has an incredibly strong finance team, lead by an impressive CFO. The team are there to support and mentor when needed, but as you report to the Group FC, you will be able to work autonomously in this division and be a key decision maker to its finances.
If you are seeking a dynamic and rewarding environment, in a secure business which focuses on advanced technologies in a growing industry, then this is truly an organisation where you can add value and build a successful career.
Experience my client is looking for:
- Qualified ACA with post qualified experience in industry
- Advanced Excel and the knowledge to build budgets and forecasts
- Strong knowledge of financial and management accounting including month-end
- A self-starter who can work autonomously and make key decisions on financial matters
- Strong stakeholder management and the confidence to present to senior management
- Experience in a fast growth, multi-entity organisation would be an advantage