City of London, London
Up to £60000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
7 months ago
Project Accountant - City of London
A growing firm with a sterling reputation in the market, based in the heart of London, is offering an ambitious Chartered Accountant the fantastic opportunity to fast track their career in the business to FC in a high-profile commercial role. The business was nominated as a finalist in 2017 for an Employer of the Year award.
As the senior finance partner in the fastest growing division in the business, you will oversee the project and management accounts, forecasting and MI, while providing commercial support to the key operators of the business - business partnering to Director level, supporting the strategy to double revenue in the next 3 years.
This is a broad role which will allow you to develop strengths across the full spectrum of Finance, learn the key business drivers and senior stakeholders, and give you the skills and credibility you need to take on a Financial Controller role in the business. The business has an incredibly strong finance team, lead by an impressive CFO, and a nurturing and rewarding culture.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in a secure business which focuses on advanced technologies in a growing industry, then this is truly an organisation where you can add value and build a successful career.
Experience my client is looking for:
- Qualified ACA with post qualified experience
- Advanced Excel and the knowledge to build budgets and forecasts
- Strong knowledge of financial and management accounting including month-end
- A self-starter who can work autonomously and make key decisions on financial matters
- Strong stakeholder management and the confidence to present to senior management
- Experience in a fast growth, multi-entity organisation would be an advantage