Analyst - Real Estate - Private Equity - £55k-£65k + 50% Bonus - Excellent Career Progression - Central London.
A high growth Private Equity firm with a focus on Real Estate is searching for an Analyst to join their newly created fund operations team, creating huge value to the business output and fund performance as they continue to increase their AUM. This will have smaller reporting aspects as the accounting itself is outsourced and will offer somebody with commercial qualities the chance to secure a truly forward-looking role. You will provide investment analysis, data and process improvement, financial due diligence and high-level modelling of new Fund vehicle mechanics. This opportunity will be excellent for someone with exposure to the Real Estate or Private Equity world and a goal of becoming a CFO or FD.
- Production and maintenance of Managed Account Fund models.
- Business partnering with C-Suite leadership and finance leadership
- Investment analysis
- Financial Due Diligence
- Helping build a pipeline in the relevant European locations
- Improvement and maintenance of the data systems and flow between Finance and other stakeholders.
- Preparing materials for board and investor approval and post-merger integration planning
- Scenario modelling & variance analysis, in addition to strategic projects and decision support
- Process improvement and analysis of complex financial data for senior stakeholders
- Extracting and manipulating data to help influence key business decisions
- Real Estate, Private Equity or Fund experience
- ACA/ACCA equivalent qualification
- Strong drive and ambition to progress within a Finance team